Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to buy products from Draft Products and use our website you must do so according to these terms and conditions. By registering on the website or purchasing through it you are agreeing to be bound by them.
Draft Products (“We”) reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions by updating this page.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (“Contract”). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site.
Please note that any references to any legislation in these Terms shall be deemed to include any amendments as a result of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 coming into force.
Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in Clause H. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
These Terms were most recently updated on 13th April 2022.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
We operate the website www.draftproducts.com. We Draft Products with our registered office at:
61 Bridge Street, 61, Kington, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ
Companies house registration: 13443538.
Designated Premises Supervisor of Draft Products: Personal Licence Number: BCBCLI900.
All alcoholic beverages are stored and fulfilled by our partners on a dropshipping basis.
All of the alcoholic beverage producers found on this website have been vetted to ensure they have the relevant licences to store and fulfil alcohol as per our due diligence policy.
Draft Products do not store or handle any alcohol.
Premises Licences of our partners who Supply alcohol from this website:
Peak Ales: LN/2633
Red Church: HARLOW/PREM1/20/00131
Mad Cat: FAV/SWALE/189/0573
Giraffe Cocktails: NRU/C/109/22
A – CONTACTING US
A-i Contact email – firstname.lastname@example.org
A-ii If you wish to contact us for any other reason, you can also contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com
A-iii If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
B – AGE LIMIT
In purchasing alcohol from www.draftproducts.com the customer confirms that they are over 18 years of age and also confirms that they will be the person receiving the alcohol at delivery. Do note, you maybe asked for ID when receiving delivery of the alcohol.
C – USE OF OUR SITE AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
C-i Your use of our site is governed by these terms and conditions contained here. Please take the time to read this, as it includes important terms which apply to you.
D – PROMOTIONS, VOUCHERS AND DISCOUNT CODES.
We periodically run promotions.
E-i Unless stated otherwise, all coupons & vouchers are single use only, and may not be redeemed multiple times by the same or multiple persons. We reserve the right to cancel orders that do not adhere to our Voucher/voucher restrictions.
E-ii Unless stated otherwise, promotional offers do not apply to Gift Vouchers, Gift Subscriptions, or Beer Club. Promotions are not able to be combined or used in conjunction with other offers. Only one voucher or gift code can be used per purchase.
E-iii Free shipping or similar promotional codes apply to most mainland UK postcodes. Surcharges will still be applicable for certain qualifying remote locations within the UK. We don’t offer International shipping.
E-iv First order codes apply only to an individual’s first order draftproducts. Minimum purchase amounts may apply – see promotional materials. Promotional account credit is not refundable.
E – GIFT VOUCHERS
Gift vouchers can be purchased to any value to chose and will be emailed to you or direct to the person receiving the gift voucher. Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed at www.draftproducts.com Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash. Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. We are not able to replace lost vouchers.
F – DIRECT FROM BREWER
DRAFT PRODUCTS ships all alcoholic beverages directly from the brewer / craft producer. This means any purchases made on our site will be made from Draft Products but the orders will now be automatically sent through to the supplier who then has to accept the order within 1 working day hours and fulfil the order directly with the customer.
There are many benefits from operating in this way but the most important for Draft Products were to ensuring you get the freshest best quality products always.
Very soon you will see our product range grow rapidly on a daily basis so be sure to sign up to our mailing list to be kept up to date with new brands and home bar products that are becoming available from our site.
DRAFT PRODUCTS (known as "DP") is committed to offering you a secure and fair trading platform. To support this commitment, this user agreement and other relevant policies are formulated to set out the complete terms and conditions of service that govern your access to and use of our website and service and state our expectations of users and protection measures, which supersedes any prior written or oral agreements on the same subject matter.
Please read this Agreement carefully before clicking "Agree" in the registration process. Please read carefully and fully understand all terms, especially the clauses for disclaimer or limitation of liability, applicable law, and dispute resolution. The clauses for disclaimer or limitation of liability are in bold and underlined and you shall read them carefully. If you have any questions about the agreement, you can consult DP agents.
Any new features or tools added to the current site and the application should also be subject to the User Agreement. You can view the latest version of the "User Agreement" on this page at any time. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any parts of the agreement by posting updates or changes on the site. You are responsible for regularly checking the changes to this page, and DP will notify you of the revision of the terms by email or announcement on our website. You accept any changes when you continue to use DP Services and application or visit our website after any changes have been published.
By signing up for a DP account (as defined in section III) or by using any DP Services (as defined below), you voluntarily agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("the agreement") as a DP user. If you do not agree to the agreement or any of its terms and conditions, you shall immediately stop the registration process.
- DP, DP Company, the company: refer to the single name or collective name of the operator of DP or DP platform, including but not limited to DRAFT PRODUCTS Ltd. and other affiliated companies.
- DP platform, DP website, the website, the site, Site, this website: refer to the official website with the domain name of www.draftproducts.com under the name of DRAFT PRODUCTS Ltd.
- We: refer to DP, DP Company, DP platform, DP website, etc.
- DP Services, services: refer to the services provided by DP to you through the Website, email and other platforms based on the Internet (including new forms of service emerging based on technological development in the future).
- DP Rules: refer to all rules published by DP via the website, email, etc., including but not limited to this term of use, dispute policy, applicable law, disclaimer, etc.
- DP User, user, you: refer to any natural person, legal person or other unincorporated organisation who legally registers through DP and agrees to all terms of the agreement and other supplementary agreements.
- DP account: refers to the account legally registered by DP user through DP.
- Singular: the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Devices: refer to mobile phones, PCs or other devices accessing the DP website.
- Personal data: the information needed to register on DP, browse DP or use DP Services, and the personal data generated.
- Service Provider: a third party company or individual providing services on behalf of CJ Company.
- Third Party Service Provider, DP Partner: any natural person, legal person or unincorporated organization other than DP Company that provides services or software, or sells goods.
- Usage Data: the data automatically generated by browsing the web page or using the service.
2. General Provisions
- You confirm that before you start registering on DP or using DP Services, you have the civil capacity required by the Civil Code of the United Kingdom and other relevant laws (or the civil capacity required by your country. One of the two is sufficient). Otherwise, you shall terminate the registration or stop using DP Service immediately and you and your guardian shall bear all the legal consequences.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, agreements and policies when using the Website and services to access www.draftproducts.com or use DP Services.
- All contents, materials and information you obtain from DP website shall be used only for the purposes permitted by DP website. You shall not use the above mentioned matter for any other purposes not expressly permitted by DP or other illegal purposes.
- You are allowed to access the content, products or services provided by third-party websites through hyperlinks (text links, banners, channels or other forms), APIs or other means. Please read the terms or privacy policies of such sites before using them. You shall understand that DP Company neither has control over such third-party websites nor monitors such websites. Therefore, DP takes no responsibility for any content, products, or services provided on such websites.
- You shall not take any actions that may damage the integrity of computer systems or networks of DP Company, or access to such computer systems or networks without authorization.
- You shall not impair the integrity of the feedback system of DP Company, such as leaving positive feedback for your own account through a third party or by a secondary user ID, or leaving unproven negative feedback for other users.
- You shall confirm that the headings and index keywords set forth in the terms of this Agreement are only for the purpose of helping you understand the subject matter expressed in the Agreement and shall not affect or limit the meaning and interpretation of the Agreement. You shall read the specific expressions of the agreement carefully in order to protect your own rights and interests.
- DP Company and the User are independent contractors, and none of the terms hereof shall be deemed to be the agent, partnership, joint venture partner, employee-employer or franchisee - franchisee relationship of either party to the other party.
- If any provision of the agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, such provision shall be deleted and the remaining provisions shall remain effective and enforceable.
- Failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right under the agreement,shall not constitute a waiver of such right by DP Company.
- DP Company reserves the right to assign the Agreement (including all rights, titles, interests, obligations and responsibilities in the Agreement) to any person or entity (including any affiliate of DP Company). You may not assign all or any part of the Agreement to any person or entity.
- Your offering of any benefits in kind, cash, cash equivalents, labour services, tourism, etc. whose value is clearly beyond the scope of normal business negotiation offered to the employees and consultants of DP and/or its affiliated companies may be deemed commercial bribery. In such a case, DP may immediately terminate all cooperation with you and collect liquidated damages and/or compensation from you. These amounts are calculated based on the economic loss and goodwill loss suffered by DP due to your bribery.
- Before placing an order on DP, you are obliged to read the product details on DP carefully, and make a judgement based on your own risk tolerance. The important risks of dropshipping are as follows:
(1) Quality, safety, health, environmental protection, labelling, and other standards or technical specifications of the place of origin (mainly UK) of certain dropshipping products may be different from, inconsistent with, or even in conflict with the standards of your country, therefore you must identify and bear the relevant risks.
(2) Certain products are directly purchased from the United Kingdom and may not have the language label of your country.
(3) Certain dropshipping products do not infringe the relevant intellectual property rights of the United Kingdom. However, due to the regional factors of intellectual property rights, they may infringe the relevant intellectual property rights of your country. You must identify by yourself and give up the right to claim compensation from DP.
- Due to the limitation of factory production, trending products and peak season, DP may have a long processing time and procurement cycle of certain products. In such case, DP Agent will actively negotiate with you before refund or other agreed actions can be carried out upon mutual agreement.
3. DP Services
We strive to be the biggest and best online HOME BAR supermarket. To do this we have assumed the position of a drop ship company for alcoholic products.
So now DP does not buy the alcohol relaterd stock from the suppliers; they hold their stock in their premises. This reduces our overheads to ensure we can remain competitive with our price, enables us to upscale massively to bring our customers a vast range of products and ensures the best quality products for our customers’ right from the source to reduces the risk of waste as the suppliers can manage their volumes of stock in house.
The stock we hold and fulfill in our warehouses is the beer tap and realted hardware equipment.
www.draftproducts.com is the official website of DRAFT PRODUCTS Ltd. DP was registered in 2020. In 2022, we entered the Dropshipping industry and launched the DP platform in 2021. We focus on Dropshipping on Shopify, WooCommerce, eBay and in time more platforms such as Lazada and Shopee.
We do product sourcing by reaching out to suppliers inviting them to list their goods on our website. We then reach agreements with suppliers, we then embed their stock inventory into our website stock inventory and the products are made available to our customers.
The supplier is responsible for their stock volumes, not DP. If you place an order for a product that has run out and this was determined to be a mistake by the supplier then the supplier will look to offer you an alternative product from their range before we issue a refund to you.
All purchases come through our DP website and orders are filtered through to the supplier(s) to accept and fulfil within their T&Cs. The order processing and shipping is handled by the suppliers from whom we source our products. DP are not packaging any items, nor posting them to customers and we expect no returns to come to us, all returns should be sent to the supplier as highlighted in our Deliveries and Returns policy.
DP has agreed wholesale unit prices with all our suppliers. Wholesale unit prices are cheaper than the retail price we charge to our customers on our website, enabling us to make a profit. We will never charge more than the suppliers own retail price to ensure we are competitive in the market to give our DP customers only ever the very best prices for the goods we sell on our site. This positioning ensures we do not compete with our suppliers but instead work with them to help them sell their stock. We reserve the right to adjust our prices as we deem necessary but will always ensure we are as competitive as possible.
We strive to be the most professional Drop ship company in the United Kingdom dropshipping industry with products eventually distributed all over the world, and we are dedicated to meeting the needs of users and maintaining a high degree of competitiveness.
4. DP Fees
DP offers a free service for you except for fees expressly stated by DP even though offering such services could generate massive costs for DP. If DP charges you reasonable fees in the future, DP will take reasonable measures in advance and notify you through legal procedures within a reasonable period of time to fully ensure your right to choose.
You can enjoy the following free services: browsing DP website, registration on DP without credit card requirements, customers can purchase goods from our website at no additional cost than stated within the products including the product price, shipping and any other cost specifically listed by the wholesalers whom can list products to our store for free through connecting the products from their online store to DP.
5. Shipping Service
- Shipping Instructions: when placing an order you can choose the appropriate shipping method offered by the supplier as the products will be sent directly from them to you. Do note that as we have many suppliers on our site shipping services and expectations may vary. If you choose to purchase the product with their specified shipping terms then you agree to those shipping terms when making the purchase.
- We currently only ship to mainland UK. If you have a request to purchase products from outside the United Kingdom please contact us for advice and a shipping price, where realistic. Sometimes it may be unrealistic or very costly but we will do our very best if there is a product you really want from us.
- Shipping Tracking: you can track shipping information through the email you will receive from the supplier following your purchase.
- Reshipment: if the products are returned to the sender or carrier due to your own reasons (for example, wrong address, the recipient being away, failure to contact the recipient, etc.), DP will notify you in advance and has the right to ask you to pay for the reshipment costs when the carrier offers reshipment services. Otherwise, you will bear the loss.
- DP shall not be liable for any damage, loss, delay, or non-delivery of the packages due to the following reasons:
(1) Force Majeure: "Force Majeure" refers to the objective factors or accidents that are unpredictable, uncontrollable, or unavoidable, including but not limited to earthquake, fire, snow disaster, storm, heavy fog, and severe weather; strikes, terrorist incidents, traffic accidents, amendments to regulations and policies, acts, decisions or orders of the government or judicial authorities; violent crimes such as robbery, drive-by robbery, etc.
(2) Damage caused by the natural characteristic, inherent defects or reasonable wear and tear of the goods.
(3) Delays in receiving the goods or failure to deliver the goods due to the customer's own reasons.
If the packages cannot be delivered due to the customer's own reasons, such as the failure to contact the customer or the wrong receiving address, DP will provide free storage service in case free storage by the overseas carrier is available. You shall contact the DP agent to pick up the goods in time, and you shall bear the additional costs arising therefrom. If the packages cannot be delivered after the free storage period, DP has the right to dispose of the package, and your payment will not be refunded.
6. Email and Push Notifications
DP will provide you with push notifications and emails after obtaining your authorization. You have the right to unsubscribe through the corresponding unsubscribe function provided by DP if you are unwilling to receive such information.
The emails and push and notifications include marketing, shipping fee changes, product recommendations, account changes, and other information. DP shall not be liable for any loss caused by your failure to read the email or push notifications.
7. Your Rights and Obligations
You shall warrant that you will use DP Services in a reasonable manner and accept this Agreement and other policies, rules, and announcements made and issued by DP in due course.
- You shall admit that you will use the DP Platform and DP Services within the scope agreed herein, and you shall not use the DP platform to engage in the following activities:
(1) You shall not use DP Services beyond authorization or have malicious use of DP Services.
(2) You shall warrant that you will abide by the national and local laws and regulations, industry practices and social and public moralities in the process of using DP Service and will not make use of the services provided by the DP to store, distribute and publish any of the following information and content:
- That jeopardizes national security (United Kingdom and other countries) and destroys national unity and social stability;
- That insults or slanders others and infringes other people’s lawful rights and interests;
- That is to distribute obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, or terror;
- That is an illegal advertisement, marketing information or spam message. Meanwhile, you shall not set a username containing the above contents and information.
(3) You shall not use DP to infringe others' legitimate rights and interests such as intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, reputation rights and personal information;
(4) You shall not maliciously fabricate or assist in fabricating facts, reviews and other information or data;
(5) You shall warrant that you will not make use of the services provided by DP to conduct any illegal actions or endanger computer network security, including but not limited to:
- Using unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers/accounts;
- Accessing public computer networks or other people's computer systems without permission and deleting, modifying or adding stored information;
- Any unauthorized attempt to probe, scan, or test loopholes in the Software's system or network or any other act that undermines network security;
- Attempt to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of the software system or website, intentionally spread malicious programs or viruses and other acts of damaging or interfering with normal network information services;
- Forging TCP/IP packet name or part name;
- Uploading any viruses, Trojans, worms or other contents harmful to network security by using the platform and services.
(6) You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, or make any attempt to discover the source code of DP or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of DP without permission. At the same time, you shall not remove any ownership statement or label on DP or DP documentation, or merge other software with DP;
(7) You shall not use plug-ins and/or exploiting program loopholes to gain benefits.
- Without our written permission, you shall not commit any of the following acts or authorize, permit or assist any third party to commit the following acts on DP:
(1) Copy, read and adopt the information content on DP for any form of commercial use;
(2) Edit, sort out and arrange the information content on DP and related services without authorization and display it in channels other than the source page of DP and related services;
(3) Use improper methods or assist a third party to generate data flow, reading volume, or transaction guidance, transfer, hijacking or other adverse effects on the contents of the platform and related services.
- API Usage
(1) According to the requirements and actual needs of DP, you shall provide relevant interface account password or store account information.
(2) You shall be fully responsible for any customer dispute caused by the failure of data transmission on your store and your platform interface, fuzzy interface setting, lack of transmission verification security value, etc., which has not been repaired after being notified by DP.
(3) If the API or related functions of your platform are updated, you shall timely inform DP and assist the DP platform to make the corresponding optimization.
In addition to the services provided by DP, other third-party companies will also provide services to you. Up to now, DP's partners include but are not limited to Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Woocommerce, DHL, DPD, Hermes, and this may change as we grow.
DP will offer you hyperlinks to third-party service provider platforms and websites. Before using third-party services, you are obligated to read the relevant rules and policies of third-party carefully by yourself.
DP shall not have any obligation to censor the services and contents provided by any third parties. Therefore, DP shall not bear any liability for any legal consequence arising from the operation and use on any third party redirected from DP.
9. Data Protection
We collect your personal information to provide and continuously improve our products and services. The types of personal information we collect are as follows:
- Information you provide to DP: we receive and store any information you provide to us regarding DP services.You can choose not to provide certain information, but your use of certain DP Services may be limited.
- Information obtained from other sources: we may receive your personal information from other sources, such as the shipping address and mobile phone number from the mini-program operator when you use our mini-program for delivery.
- Sensitive Personal Information: we may collect Sensitive Personal Information during your use of DP Services.For example, when you place orders on DP, we need to collect identification information, such as your address, phone number, and so on, so your orders can be clear and delivered.
- Store Data: after authorizing your store to DP, you agree that we will collect your store information and other data when necessary, including but not limited to store URL, order information, product information, and other information from our carriers or other third parties, which is used to modify our records and to improve the delivery of your next order and your contact.DP has the right to modify some of your store data when necessary, such as updating product data, product inventory, tracking number, etc.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All services and content on DP, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, are the properties of DP Dropshipping or the content providers and are protected by the United Kingdom and international laws. The intellectual property of the overall content on DP belongs to DP or our affiliates.
A compilation of all content provided through or included in DP Services is the exclusive property of DP and is protected by United Kingdom and international law. No individual has the right to infringe the above rights of DP. Otherwise, DP reserves the right to claim protection fees and losses from infringers, including but not limited to direct and indirect losses, potential losses, legal costs, arbitration fees, investigation and evidence collection fees, attorney's fees, notarization fees, etc.
The content on DP is partly from our suppliers. If any organization or individual thinks that the content on DP may infringe its lawful rights and interests, please timely inform DP. DP will remove the accused infringing content as soon as possible after being informed, but will not bear any relevant legal responsibility or economic responsibility.
Since the sourcing requests posted are reviewed manually or filtered by the system, it is impossible to fully determine whether the sourcing requests on DP are legitimate or not. Therefore, DP is not liable for your sourcing requests. If you think that there are quality problems or intellectual property rights infringements involved in the transaction through DP, you shall timely inform DP and DP will try its best to assist you to solve the corresponding problems.
The intellectual property rights of original information such as text, pictures, videos, software, and performances published and uploaded by users on DP belong to you (or separately agreed by the third-party content provider and you) when you use DP services, but, based on DP operation, you shall confirm that your publishing and uploading of such information are deemed to be your right to use, copy, and disseminate our authorized intellectual property rights.
Unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, we have an independent right to use the competitive data based on lawful processing of the data without your consent.
DP always respects intellectual property rights and opposes any infringement of intellectual property rights. In case of any infringement of your lawful rights and interests during your use, you have the right to inform us to take the necessary measures. If you find any violation of laws and regulations or relevant rules of the Agreement during the access to the platform, you have the right to report to us, and we will take necessary measures (such as deleting, blocking, disconnecting or restricting functions) to deal with it in a timely manner.
All content on DP does not reflect any opinions of DP. All users have carefully read and fully agreed to the terms and conditions when browsing every page of DP.
DP is committed to respecting user privacy and protecting the security of your personal information. DP takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information and privacy. We promise that DP only collects or uses your personal information when necessary for providing DP Services, and such information will not be used for purposes other than providing services.
Security Protection: A range of technologies and procedures are applied with strong security features to establish a sophisticated system and prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
12. Refund, Resend and Returns Policy
These policies are to be used as a resource by DP customers who purchase products from our website: www.draftproducts.com (“DP”).
Do note we DP are moving to become a HOME BAR SUPERMARKET DROP SHIP enterprise where we will list suppliers stock on our site for customers to purchase. We DP do not have a warehouse and we do not hold any stock. All products are stored with the wholesaler and all purchases are sent through to the wholesaler to accept and fulfil the order directly to the customer. By this we mean the wholesaler has their own (separate to DP) responsibility to accept your purchase order as quickly as possible and then package and send it out to the customer in accordance with their own shipping and returns policies.
We want to provide you with NEXT DAY DELIVERY wherever possible so we strive to implement that on every occasion with every supplier we partner up with.
However, some of our partners are based on the edge of northern Scotland for example so it’s simply not possible on some occasions to guarantee next day delivery but we certainly strive to provide this high level of service wherever possible. If it is not possible our wholesaler’s product listings will clearly state the shipping arrangements that are available to our customers from them and their products.
Should a customer make a purchase of such a product then the customer also agrees to the shipping terms and conditions of the supplier and must adhere to their rules.
The benefits of this approach are so that our customers get the freshest produce straight from the brewer and to minimalise waste and losses for all parties, for example. We thank our customers for understanding in such circumstances.
Despite this arrangement, we at DP want to make our own promises to our customers as you are indeed purchasing products from us and absolutely want to look after you.
Depending on the circumstances, where appropriate DP will consider issuing a full or partial refund, and/or replace the lost item and/or accept the return of an item when we are informed of a problem.
So we ask all customers to contact us within 7 days at the very latest of the issue arising to inform us of the problems experienced. Please, tell us straight away where you can as we need to know before it becomes too late!
Customers can raise disputes on any of the platforms where we sell our products and we will work within those partners T&Cs to remedy the situation.
We at DP will assess every dispute on a case by case basis and promise to respond within 7 working days at latest, usually far quicker.
When a concern is raised we will require time to investigate your concern. This may mean we need to liaise with our partners (Wholesalers, couriers, platforms and/or other) to understand the chronology of events before making a decision.
Establishing where the mistake (however rare) was made is crucial. When we understand this we can ensure the right party remedies the situation.
Mistake has been made by the wholesaler we will work with them to get it right for you as quickly as we can. We only work with the best, often award winning, suppliers so we know their standards are also high in line with ours and will be only too keen to resolve matters. Rest assured if we find this ever changes the supplier would be struck off our list to protect you and DP.
Mistake has been made by the courier such as failing to deliver a package correctly or delivering a damaged pack we will work with the supplier who will contact their courier to understand and look to remedy the situation by making a claim against them if necessary for the damage or losses incurred.
Mistake has been made by DRAFT PRODUCTS we will not delay in resolving the matter, rest assured.
If a package has been delivered we will not be refunding or replacing products claimed to be lost.
Who pays for returns?
If there is nothing wrong with the products, you have simply changed your mind, no problem at all. However, postage for returns is sent at your own expense and should be returned to the supplier as quickly as possible as well as informing us – firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can refund you when the items are returned. *Please do not open the box or if you have, please return the goods into the box exactly how they were to ensure they are adequately protected. See our rules around protecting our products for the return journey below.
If the return is a result of our error or a defective item then the return costs will be covered by the supplier and if required, replacement products sent to you free of charge. We will work with the supplier to get it right quickly. In such instances we urge you to tell us straight away and if a package does arrive damaged, you have the right to not accept it and instead request the courier return the item. In doing so you highlight the package must have been damaged during transit so we can take up the matter with the suppliers courier and look to get you new replacement stock out urgently.
How long will it take to receive my money back?
All refunds will be issued to the same payment method as the original order and will be processed within a maximum of 7 days once we have received and processed the returned item(s). In most cases this will happen much sooner and we will email/text you on the day the refund is processed as long as we have your contact details.
If for whatever reason you wish to return your goods, you can return them within 14 days after receipt to qualify for a full refund providing the goods are returned in perfect unused condition* and where possible unopened and/or in their original undamaged packaging with any labels attached.
To return the item simply send the item via whichever trackable courier delivery service you so choose and email us at DP email@example.com all the information so we can track this return.
*Protecting DP goods for the return journey
When returning products we kindly ask that you take proper care where appropriate to use the protective packaging under the contents, to the sides and on top to protect them as unfortunately not all couriers take the same level of care we do.
We reserve the right to not issue a refund where any third party such as your choice of return courier has been responsible for any damage.
We therefore recommend you take out the adequate level of insurance to cover the full value of the goods to ensure your full reimbursement of losses from any damage that may have occurred during their transit. Unfortunately it happens and we don't want you, our supplier or us to be hit with the loss from a courier’s malhandling!
We thank you for taking good care of our products when such returns are necessary.
13. Scope of Responsibility
You shall understand and agree that, under applicable law, DP is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or unusual loss, including but not limited to loss of profits, business reputation, use, or data and other intangible loss caused by use or inability of the service.
Under applicable law, DP or our Suppliers shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss of profits or any unusual, accidental, or inevitable loss caused by our website, services, or this agreement (or any other related issues).
If your violation of this agreement, or the supplementary agreement, policy, or United Kingdom and international law causes any damage to other third parties or causes claims or requirements from any other third party against the DP company and associated companies, DP partners, DP senior managers, directors, agents, employees and suppliers (including but not limited to any cost of legal process), DP reserves the right to claim for compensation or further claims to cover the loss.
The use of DP Services is at your own risk. The Services are provided "as is" and "as available" without any express, implied or statutory warranty or condition. DP does not guarantee that there will be no interruption, delay, risk or error of our services.
A comprehensive and sophisticated transaction system will be administered, while third-party services such as logistics, payment and delivery will be applied and optimized to facilitate business transactions and improve user experience. The legal relationship formed between you and above mentioned third-party service providers is not related to DP.
When placing an order of product and/or use service on DP, please carefully verify the determinant information including the name, price, quantity, model, specification, size of the product or time, content, frame of service, and other information including the contact address, telephone number, and consignee. You shall be held responsible for the legal consequences caused by the behaviour and intention of the recipient if the recipient given is not yourself. Clicking the "Submit" button means that you acknowledge that all information contained in the order is correct and complete, and you have the right to revise or modify the selected products to purchase before submitting the order.
Your purchase shall be based on the authentic purpose of the transaction and you shall not aim to obstruct the regular transaction of CJ including the malicious purchase of products and extortion upon rights protection regarding DP services. In case of the above-mentioned situation, DP can suspend any relevant trading orders on our sole discretion to maintain the transaction security on DP.
Please be informed and understand that the information displayed on DP may contain certain delays or errors due to objective factors such as the characteristics of the present IT technology, and please do not proceed to the next step if displayed information is evidently incorrect due to system failure or miscalculation of the platform (including but not limited to significantly low prices). Then, orders submitted upon such incorrect information may be considered malicious behaviour, and the platform will have the right to freeze and/or cancel the transaction.
For sourcing service, you understand that the sourcing results from other users (including but not limited to text, images, and links) may contain risks and flaws (including but not limited to intellectual property rights infringement), and you shall acknowledge that DP is not responsible for the risk and flaws of sourcing products uploaded by other users since not all sourcing products are censored.
Tariff. You shall be responsible for all tariffs and other tax issues caused by the national customs of the target market during the order fulfilment. Otherwise, you shall be fully responsible for the detained products due to your failure to pay the relevant value-added tax or import tax in time.
- Reviews and Feedback
DP is open to any idea or suggestion to improve DP‘s services.
Under any circumstances, DP shall not be liable for any confidentiality or compensation of any ideas, suggestions, or related documentations disclosed to DP, or any comments regarding third-party services or suppliers made by any individual (collectively,"Feedbacks").
Submitting feedback to DP company (submitted directly to DP company or published in any social network service or webpage managed by DP) means that the user gives up any rights to the feedback, while DP reserves the right to modify the feedback, as well as the authority to carry out and use the feedback according to the requirement of the user with or without the permission of the user or any third party.
Any reviews about third party service or third party suppliers submitted by Users to DP must be true and correct to the best of the Users' knowledge, and must not contain any illegal, obscene, threatening, or defamatory subject, violation of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights or any content that might be harmful to any third party. DP does not review published feedbacks on a regular basis, but reserves the right to delete or edit third-party service feedbacks.
DP reserves the right to pursue legal liability for any false statements posted by any users on the website.
When you register as a user of DP Platform and accept the services provided by DP, you shall provide DP with true and valid contact information (including your email address, phone number, contact address, etc.). In case of any changes of contact information, you are obligated to update relevant information promptly and maintain a state of being contactable.
Your DP account and sub-account are considered as effective contact to receive system notifications too.
DP will send your various notifications by one or several of your above contact methods. As the contents of such notices may have a beneficial or unfavourable effect of significance on your rights and obligations, please be sure to keep yourself updated.
The DP platform will contact you with your provided contact information mentioned above, as written notices via electronic media, including but not limited to the DP notifications, SMS to the provided contact phone number, e-mails to the provided email address, system messages to your DP account, etc. The success in sending will be considered notice delivered; while written notice sent via paper media on the 10th natural day after the express delivery to the contact address provided will be considered as delivered.
You agree that judicial authorities (including but not limited to the People's Court) may deliver legal documents (including but not limited to lawsuit documents) to you via modern communication media such as SMS, E-mail, or by mail in case of any dispute arising from transaction activities on DP.
The mobile phone number, E-mail address, or DP account that you have specified to receive legal documents shall be the same mobile phone number and E-mail address you provided when registering and updating on DP, and the legal documents shall be considered to be delivered when the documents are sent by judicial authorities according to the above-mentioned contact information. The mailing address you specified will be your legal contact address or the valid contact address you provided.
You agree that the judicial authority may serve the legal documents to you in one or more of the above ways. In case of different times of service, the earliest one served prevails.
You agree that the above methods of document service apply to all stages of the judicial proceedings including but not limited to the first instance, second instance, retrial, execution and supervision procedures, etc. during the litigation procedure.
You shall ensure that the contact information provided is accurate, valid, and updated in real time. If the contact information provided is not accurate or the contact information is not updated in time resulting in the legal documents being unable to be served or not being served in time, you shall be liable for the legal consequences arising there from.
All legal notices or requirements related to DP, shall be sent to DP in written form by express delivery, registered mail or fax to the entity with the address below: draft products address
16. Force Majeure
Given the specific technical factors of Internet Services, you understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to loss of property, income, data or other intangible loss) suffered by you under the following circumstances.
DP shall not bear any responsibility or pay any compensation of any nature for any loss caused by service or system failure, including but not limited to the following force majeure:
(1) Interruption of data transmission due to failure of communication terminal or telecommunications facility caused by force majeure.
(2) System failures and malfunctions caused by force majeure events, including but not limited to typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, fires, storms, wars, political unrest, labour strikes, labour or material shortages, riots, riots, civil strife, terrorist attack, explosion, natural disaster, government action, court orders of domestic and foreign courts.
(3) A domestic or international epidemic, including but not limited to suspension or delay of service, or system failure caused by any third party, or any suspension or interruption of transportation or business operations.
(4) Delay or interruption of the platform or service due to computer viruses, Trojan horses, other malicious programs, hacker attacks, technical adjustments or failures of telecommunications departments and network operating companies, system maintenance and other unexpected reasons.
Any new features or tools added to the current website should also be subject to the User Agreement.
You can view the latest version of the "User Agreement" on this page at any time. We reserve the right to update, modify or replace any part of this User Agreement by making announcements on DP website.
The user is responsible for regularly checking the changes to this page, and DP will notify you of the revision of the terms by email or website announcement. Users accept any changes when they continue to use DP Services and application or visit DP after any changes have been published.
18. Dispute Resolution and Applicable Law
The formation, entry into force, interpretation, amendment, supplement, termination, enforcement and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws (including the applicable laws) of the United Kingdom. In the absence of relevant provisions, commercial practices and/or industry practices shall be referred to.
In case of any dispute between you and DP arising from the performance or interpretation of the technical services or transaction on DP, both parties shall first endeavor to negotiate in a friendly manner. If no agreement can be reached through negotiation, both DP and you agree that the dispute shall be administered under the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom court with jurisdiction in the place where DP is located.